... for you are all one in Christ Jesus - Galatians 3:28
All our regular events listed on this page are open for anyone to attend.
It remains difficult for churches to re-open for normal services and for the present, the majority of our regular meetings are taking place using Zoom, which can be accessed by a mainline phone, computer or smartphone. Details are listed below. Please contact the pastor, Andy, at the number below for more information, or for a Zoom invitation to any meeting below.
· Sundays at 10.30am - worship service via Zoom
A small number of people (those who are unable to access Zoom at home) will be allowed to follow the Zoom service on the screen in church. Contact Andy in advance to check whether space is available.
· Sunday at 3.00pm (in school term time) - Children's activities on Zoom for primary school children. Carol is the leader.
· Sunday at 4.00pm (in school term time) - Young people's activities on Zoom for secondary school children. Andrew leads this group.
· Monday - Boys' Brigade and Girls' Association
5.45-6.45pm (in school term time) - BB/GA Anchors and Juniors (5-11 years) - now meeting face-to-face at the church.
6.50-7.50pm (in school term time) - BB/GA Company Section (11-17 years) - now meeting face-to face at the church.
Please contact Andy (07514 251582) for more details.
· Tuesdays at 2.00pm or 8.00pm on alternate weeks - prayer meeting on Zoom.
· Wednesdays at 8.00pm - Bible study on Zoom fortnightly, alternating with home groups that meet on different days in different homes. Speak to Andy (07514 251582) to learn more.
· Fridays at 11.30 am - a social gathering on Zoom, which will vary from week to week. Sometimes there will be a quiz or a game, and at other times just a chat.
Stay and Play: Unfortunately, under current pandemic restrictions, we
are unable to operate our parent and toddler group. We will update this page when